4 Pieces Whole Wheat Bread
1 Cup Coconut Flour
3/4 Cup Cold Water + 2 Tablespoons
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/4 Cup Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Chips
2 Tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles
1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, sugar, and vanilla. Slowly add in the 3/4 cups of cold water. Mix to combine.
3. Add the sprinkles and chocolate chips, stir to combine.
4. Use a pizza cutter to cut the crust off the bread. Flatten the bread with a rolling pin.
Repeat this with each slice of bread.
5. Add a dollop to the center of two bread slices. Top with the remaining bread and seal the edges with a fork.
6. Spray with avocado oil and bake for 6-8 minutes.
7. Mix together the powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a bowl.
8. Brush the top of each sandwich with the mix and top with sprinkles.
9. Give to your babes for lunch or dessert!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com