- 4 Pieces Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 3/4 Cup Cold Water + 2 Tablespoons
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the flour, sugar, and vanilla. Slowly add in the 3/4 cups of cold water. Mix to combine.
- Add the sprinkles and chocolate chips, stir to combine.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the crust off the bread. Flatten the bread with a rolling pin. Repeat this with each slice of bread.
- Add a dollop to the center of two bread slices. Top with the remaining bread and seal the edges with a fork.
- Spray with avocado oil and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Mix together the powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons water in a bowl.
- Brush the top of each sandwich with the mix and top with sprinkles.
- Give to your babes for lunch or dessert!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com