- 2 Cups Frozen Peas
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Chopped Mint
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Large Beets
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Peel the beets and the sweet potatoes and then thinly slice into chips using a Mandoline.
- Toss the chips with cornstarch, olive oil, rosemary and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place into the oven and allow to bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the chips are baking, defrost the peas and place them in a food processor with the lemon juice, mint, minced garlic, ricotta cheese and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Pulse to combine.
- Place the mint dip in a bowl and set aside.
- Once the chips are crispy, remove from the oven.
- Serve veggie chips and mint pea dip at your next party!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com