- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Baker's White Chocolate Bars
- Red Food Coloring
- Begin by finely chopping the chocolate bar and melting it in the microwave (this will be the frosting), it takes approximately 1 minute per bar. Remove from the microwave and stir, adding in 1-2 drops of the red food coloring. Dip your wafers into the chocolate and place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles over the chocolate and place the cookies into the refrigerator so that the chocolate will harden. This will take 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and serve to your little ones and friends!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com