- 12 Graham Cracker Halves
- 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- Pink, Blue and Purple Food Gel Food Coloring
- Place a mixing bowl in the freezer for 1 hour. Remove the bowl from the freezer and add the condensed milk, cream cheese and vanilla. Use an electric mixer to combine. Slowly add in the heavy cream and continue to mix until you have ice cream.
- Divide the ice cream into three bowls and add one color of food coloring to each.
- Place six graham cracker halves on six separate pieces of plastic wrap. Add small dollops of each color ice cream on top of the graham crackers and sandwich with the remaining graham crackers. Tightly wrap the sandwiches with the plastic wrap and secure so the ice cream sandwiches keep their shape. Place in a glass pan and freeze for 4-8 hours.
- Pour the remaining ice cream in glass cups, alternating layers for each color. Drink immediately or place in the freezer.
- Once the ice cream sandwiches are frozen, remove from the plastic wrap and serve!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: A Bajillion Recipes
Adapt Link: http://www.abajillianrecipes.com/2017/06/05/galaxy-ice-cream-sandwiches/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com