- 1 ½ Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Instant Coffee
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs
- 3-4 Candy Canes
- ¼ Cup Mallow Bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and instant coffee.
- Melt half the chocolate chips and add them to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, beat the sugar, eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Combine both mixtures and add the remaining chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place small dollops of the cookie dough on the sheet, approximately ½ inch apart.
- Baking for 12-15 minutes and immediately after taking the cookies from the oven, gently press in crushed bits of candy cane and mallow bits.
- Leave on a plate for Santa with milk!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapt Link: https://www.chefd.com/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com