- 2 Tomatoes, Diced
- 6 Pieces Bacon, Cooked
- 1 Tablespoon Chives, Chopped
- 4 English Muffins
- 8 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dry Ground Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Place one egg into a 1/3 cup measuring cup (or a small ramekin if you don’t have a cup) and pour into the boiling water.
- You want to make sure you get the cup as close to the water as you can before pouring, this keeps the egg intact. Repeat this process until all the eggs are submerged. Set a timer for 3 ½ minutes.
- While the eggs are poaching, toast the English muffins. Break each piece of bacon in half and place the halves on each English muffin, followed by the diced tomatoes.
- To make the faux hollandaise, whisk together mayonnaise, dry ground mustard, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, paprika and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. If it needs thickening, add a touch more mayonnaise and if it needs thinning, add more lemon juice.
- When the eggs are done, use a perforated spoon to remove them from the water onto a paper towel. Lightly pat them dry and then transfer one egg onto each English muffin. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle faux hollandaise over each egg and garnish with chopped chives.
- Serve for brunch with a glass of orange juice!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com