- 4 oz. Mashed Avocado
- 2.8 oz. Tinned Lentils (Drained & Rinsed)
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes, Quartered
- 1 1/3 Tablespoon Fresh Basil
- 1 Slice Rye Bread
- 1 Small Handful Baby Spinach Leaves
- Place the avocado in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mash.
- In a small bowl, toss the lentils, cherry tomatoes and basil.
- Toast the rye bread and spread the smashed avocado on top.
- Top with spinach, followed by the lentil mixture.
- For your mid morning snack, chop five small apricots or peaches and place them in a blender with half the low-fat plain yogurt. Pulse until smooth.
- Place this mixture in a bowl and add the remaining yogurt.
- Enjoy a healthy and delicious day!
Author: The BBG Diet by Kayla Itsines
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com