- 2 Cups Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan-Reggiano
- ½ Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Pine Nuts
- 4 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 Bagels of Your Choice
- 4 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Cooked Cranberries
- 1 Cup Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pieces
- 4-6 Pieces of Butter Lettuce
- Toast each bagel and spread the cream cheese on both sides.
- Combine the basil leaves, pine nuts, parmesan and garlic in a food processor and pulse. Add the olive oil a few pours at a time and pulse to combine. Add salt and pepper; scrape down the sides and pulse again.
- Spread the pesto on top of the cream cheese. Stack the turkey, cooked cranberries, turkey pieces and a slice of butter lettuce and sandwich with the other side of the bagel.
- Serve to your family!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com