- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Diced White Onion
- 5 Ears Corn
- 1 Quart Water
- Sea Salt
- Creme Fraiche
- Olive Oil
- Chopped Herbs
- Remove the kernels from the ears of corn and set aside.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter over medium heat and add the diced onions. Allow the onions to cook until soft and translucent, for approximately 15 minutes.
- Next, add the corn and stir to combine; cook for 3 minutes and then cover with the water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Allow the soup to cool and then puree in a blender. When blending, be sure there is an air vent so that the steam can escape.
- Pour the pureed soup into a mesh strainer to remove any skins. Season with salt and serve in bowls. Garnish with a dollop of crème fraiche, chopped herbs, and olive oil!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com