- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic
- 2 Thick Sliced Tomatoes
- Iceburg Lettuce
- 4 Tablespoons Blue Cheese
- 8 Fresh Baked, Soft Burger Buns
- 4 Slices of Cooked Bacon
- Canola Oil
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1 Diced Dill Pickle Spear
- 1 Teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- Use a small cookie cutter to create slider sized buns. If you want to make a full size burger you can skip this step!
- Next, cook the bacon. While the bacon is cooking, combine the lean ground beef with the egg, onion powder and garlic in a large bowl. Form small, slider sized patties and place 1/2 tablespoon of blue cheese in the center and then top with more lean ground beef. Mold into one patty, using your thumb to push down the center to make it even.
- Grease a grill pan with canola oil and cook the burgers to your desired level, flipping every 3-4 minutes.
- Cut 2 ears of corn into smaller coin like slices, brush with butter and cook on the grill for approximately 2-3 minutes per section.
- While the burgers are cooking, make the sauce! Combine the diced pickle, mayo, ketchup, white vinegar, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Assemble the burgers, placing a piece of lettuce on the bottom bun, followed by the burger, sauce, bacon, sliced tomato, onion and bun.
- Place lollipop sticks into the sides of the corn and serve to your littles with the sliders!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ERICA ECKMAN FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com