- 5-6 Cups Arugula
- 1 Pint Strawberries, Quartered with Tops Removed
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Avocado, Cubed
- 4oz. Goat Cheese, Crumbled
- 6 Radishes, Sliced
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cut/chop the fruits, vegetables, and walnuts (we used scissors for the green onion).
- Toss all the ingredients, except for the dressing, together in a large bowl.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with extra goat cheese.
- Serve with dressing on the side!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com