- 10 Fortune Cookies
- 1/4 Cup Corn Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and mix together the corn syrup and water.
- Pour both types of sprinkles into separate bowls.
- Brush the water/corn syrup mixture on the ends of the fortune cookies, one at a time, and then dip into the sprinkles of your choice.
- Place the cookie on the parchment paper. Repeat this process until the fortune cookies are gone.
- Brush the water/corn syrup mixture onto the edges of four shot glasses and dip the shot glasses into the sprinkles; fill with milk.
- Serve to Santa (or your littles!).
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com