- 4 Slices Bread
- 2 Black Olives
- 1 Block Provolone Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Candy Eyes
- Corn Syrup
- 3-4 Slices Turkey
- 4 Candy Eyes
- Spread mayonnaise on the bread slices, cut the crusts off and cut into small squares.
- Cut the provolone cheese into small squares and cut the turkey slices in half and fold.
- Cut two olives width-wise and set the middle slice aside.
- Slice a square slice of bread onto a skewer stick, followed by cheese and turkey, alternating layers however you choose but placing the middle olive slice where the “mouth” of the mummy will be. Continue this until the skewer stick is ¾ of the way full.
- Place two dots of corn syrup on the slice of bread above the “mouth” with corn syrup and attach the candy eyes. Repeat this process until you have two skewers.
- Serve spooky mummy sandwiches to your babes for lunch!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com