- 1 Bag Potato Chips
- ¼ Cup White Candy Melts
- ¼ Cup Green Candy Melts
- Orange Edible Glitter
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Spread a bag of potato chips in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the white candy melts in the microwave for 1 minute and then stir. Repeat this step with the green candy melts.
- Place the candy melts in two separate bags and cut a very small hole on the corner.
- Squeeze the melted candy melts out of the cut corner and drizzle on the potato chips. Immediately top with sprinkles and edible glitter.
- Place in the fridge for 5 minutes and allow the candy melts to harden.
- Serve to your littles while they watch a Halloween movie!
Recreate our Halloween table with Oriental Trading!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com