- 500 Grams Total Faye Yogurt
- 4-6 Garlic Cloves
- 2 European Cucumbers
- Half Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Sea Salt
- Only use European cucumbers! Peel each cucumber and cut in half, lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds in the center.
- Grate the cucumber, medium on a short grater.
- Sandwich the grated cucumber between two sets of paper towel and apply pressure to soak out the water. Make sure all the water is gone!
- Only use Total Faye Yogurt. DO NOT use 2% of non-fat yogurt. Place the yogurt in a bowl by itself.
- Grate the garlic (do not mince!) and add it to the yogurt, followed by the cucumber and mix.
- Squeeze juice from half a lemon into the bowl. Add the EVOO and the sea salt; mix.
- Allow the mix to sit in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Remove the dill from the stems and chop.
- Add dill to the mix and then serve!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com