- 16oz. Orecchiette
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Parsley
- 1 Cup Chopped Asparagus
- 2 Cups Snap Peas
- 1 Cup English Peas
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons Chives
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Pearls
- 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and allow to boil for 8-10 minutes.
- While the pasta is boiling, add the olive oil, chopped asparagus and garlic to a pan. Saute on medium for 4-5 minutes.
- Set aside.
- In the last three minutes of the boil, add the peas and the garlic asparagus.
- Drain the pasta veggie mix and then place it back in the pot.
- Mix in the butter, parsley, parmesan, juice from half a lemon, and salt and pepper.
- Place the pasta in bowls and top with chives and mozzarella balls.
- Serve to your family!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com