- 1-2 Pounds Red Wild Caught Shrimp
- 3 Sticks Butter
- Herb Seasoning, To Taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel your shrimp.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Once melted, stir in the garlic herb seasoning.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Lather each shrimp in the butter mixture, then place the seasoned shrimp on the foil.
- Bake the shrimp for 8-10 minutes, depending on your oven.
- For the last minute of cook time I like to switch the oven to a light broil to lightly crisp the shrimp. Seriously, only do this for a 30-45 seconds!
Zelda’s Toddler Task: She loves to peel the shrimp, I give her this task in its entirety.
Author: Corri McFadden
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com