- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- 6 Nacho Cheese Hard Taco Shells
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheese
- 12 Pieces of Sliced Olive
- ¼ Cup Butter Lettuce, Shredded
- 2 Tomatoes, Diced
- Dice the tomatoes, shred the lettuce and cut the olives, widthwise, into three pieces and set aside.
- Place the lettuce and tomatoes inside the nacho taco shells and then sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Use your hands to combine the ground turkey, minced garlic, eggs and salt and pepper in a bowl. Roll the mixture into 1 inch thick meatballs. Cook the meatballs in a skillet brushed with olive oil over medium heat. Flip the meatballs occasionally, until cooked through.
- Place two meatballs in the center of each taco shell and add a dollop of sour cream to the top. Place the olive slices on the sour cream (these are the monster eyes).
- Serve to littles!
Recreate our Halloween table with Oriental Trading Company!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com