- Garlic Cloves
- Olive Oil
- Canola Oil
- Coconut Milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Next, peel the garlic, beets and carrots.
- Use a mandoline to thinly slice the vegetables.
- Combine the garlic and coconut milk (don’t let the consistency make you nervous!) and allow to sit for 45-60 minutes.
- In the meantime, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the carrots and beets in one layer. Brush both sides of the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Allow the carrots and beets to bake for 25-35 minutes, or until crispy. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Once the garlic is done soaking, place the mixture in a strainer and rinse with water until the coconut milk is gone.
- Next, heat a pan of canola oil and drop in the thinly sliced pieces of garlic. Allow to fry for 2-4 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove from the oil and set on a piece of paper towel and sprinkle with salt. Allow them to cool.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com