- 8oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Cups Italian Shredded Cheese Blend
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Parmesan
- 4 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Crushed Pretzels
- 2 Pretzels
- 1 Cherry Tomato, Halved
- 1 Black Olive, Halved
- Combine the cream cheese, red pepper, Italian cheese, garlic Parmesan, and green onion in a bowl. (We used our hands.)
- Form into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place in the fridge for at least one hour. (You can also prepare ahead of time and allow to sit overnight.)
- Remove the plastic wrap. Place the crushed pretzels on a large plate and roll the ball through the crushed pretzels until completely coated.
- Place half the tomato on the cheese ball to make the note and place the olive halves to make the eyes.
- Place the pretzels on top to make antlers.
- Serve at your holiday party!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com