- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 4-5 Bananas
- Mix the flour, eggs, yogurt, water, butter and salt together in a bowl and stir until combined and the batter is smooth.
- Heat a skillet over low to medium heat and brush with butter. Pour approximately 1/2 cup of the batter into the skillet.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, use a spatula to flip the crepe over. Wait 2-3 more minutes and remove from the heat and set aside. Repeat this process until the batter is gone.
- Spread Nutella on top of each crêpe and then roll up with a banana in the center.
- Cut the banana crêpe roll in half, and then into smaller slices.
- Serve to your babes plain or with syrup!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY ROSIE POPE FOR GLITTER AND BUBBLES.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com