- 4 Large Potatoes
- 1 Bag Baby Carrots
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Bay Leaves
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees and brush olive oil on a baking sheet.
- Peel the potatoes and cut, along with the carrots, into bite size pieces.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic salt, thyme, marjoram and bay leaves.
- Place in the oven for 1 hour or until you achieve the desired crispiness.
- Remove from heat and devour.
Recipe Brought to You by Mary Boyden for Glitter and Bubbles.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com