- 2 Blue Kool-Aid Packets
- 2 Red Kool-Aid Packets
- 20-30 Ice Cubes
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 4 American Cheese Slices
- 1/2 White Onion
- 6-8 Slices of Butter Lettuce
- 6-8 Bread & Butter Pickles
- 6-8 White or Wheat Burger Buns
- Use the star cookie cutter to cut shapes from the buns and set aside.
- In a large bowl, use your hands to combine the ground turkey, egg, garlic powder, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Form into 1 inch thick balls and then softly flatten. Place on a grill pan brushed with olive oil over medium heat.
- Flip the burgers occasionally until cooked through.
- While the burgers are cooking combine the blue Kool-Aid packets, 10 ice cubes, 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup sugar in the blender and pulse. Repeat this process, separately with the red Kool-Aid. Adjust the number of ice cubes according to how "slushy" you want your drink.
- Once the burgers are cooked, place a slice of lettuce on the bottom bun, followed by the burger, cheese, onions, pickles, ketchup and mustard.
- Serve to your babes!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com