For the Salad:
- 12 Ounces Elbow Macaroni
- ½ Cup Black Olives, Halved
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
- 2 Avocados, Cubed
- 1 Brick Colby Jack Cheese, Cubed
- 4-5 Purple Carrots, Peeled & Sliced
- 6 Ounces Pancetta, Cubed & Cooked
- Parsley for Garnish
- 1/3 Cup Red Onion
For the Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Mayo
- 1/3 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and add the macaroni noodles. Allow the noodles to cook approximately 10-12 minutes.
- While the noodles are cooking, sauté the pancetta with olive oil and cut up the veggie and cheese.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce.
- Once the noodles are cooking, mix with the addition ingredients and sauce; toss to combine.
- Refrigerate and bring to your next party!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com