- Red, Orange, Yellow, Green and Blue Gel Food Coloring
- 1 Bag Marshmallows
- 1 Bag Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Crisco, Melted
- 1 Sleeve Thin Oreos
- 10 Tablespoons Water, 2 Per Bowl
- 1 Package Graham Crackers
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the marshmallows in your pan to figure out how many you will need for each row. Ours used six per row.
- Next, take out 5 small bowls and place 2 tablespoons water in each. Add the food coloring to its corresponding bowl. (One drop of food coloring per bowl.)
- Quickly dip the marshmallow into the food coloring. Repeat until your marshmallows are all colored.
- Brush the bottom of a baking pan with Crisco and add the chocolate chips in an even layer.
- Break the Oreo thins over the chocolate chips and cover.
- Place the marshmallows in rows. Begin with red, followed orange, then yellow, then green, and finish with blue. Repeat this pattern until the pan is full.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes or until the tops of the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Eat warm with graham cracker!
- Note: This dessert does not save well so it must be eaten fresh out of the oven.
Author: Glitter and Bubbls
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com