- Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/3 Cup Melted Butter
- ¾ Cup Water
- Vanilla Frosting
- Green Food Coloring
- Airhead X-tremes
- Begin by cutting the Airhead X-tremes in half, and repeat this process with however many rainbows you will need.
- Place each piece sideways over a glass, and place in the freezer (with the glass). This will allow the pieces to keep their rainbow shape.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, water, and butter.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and spoon in the cake mix. The liners should be ¾ of the way full, you do not want them to overflow! Allow the cupcakes to bake for 18-20 minutes. Meanwhile, mix the vanilla frosting with green food coloring until well combined.
- Insert a toothpick into a cupcake and see if it comes out clean. If it does, remove the cupcakes from the oven, and allow them to cool for 10 minutes before frosting.
- Once the cupcakes are frosted, use a knife to slice small slits on the top of the cupcakes, on opposite sides. Remove the Airhead Xtremes from the freezer and place each end in the slits of the cupcake.
- Place the Rolo’s at both ends of the rainbow (each one is a pot of gold).
- Send your children to school with these delicious St. Patrick’s Day treats!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com