- 1/4 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree (15 oz.)
- 4 Eggs
- 3 1/2 Cups Unbleached Organic Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
- 4 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
- 3 Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Vegetable or Coconut Oil
- 2/3 Cups Water
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bush a loaf pan with olive oil and in a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a separate bowl. Combine both bowls and stir until blended; pour into the greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon over the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes, allow to cool, slice and serve to littles!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Charlotte Betts
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com