- 1 Pound Pizza Dough
- 1 Egg, Whisked
- 6 Mozzarella Sticks
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- Grated Parmesan, To Taste
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a baking mat on the counter, cut the pizza dough in half and each half into a rectangle.
- Cut the dough into 30 squares.
- Cut the mozzarella sticks into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Wrap the dough squares over the mozzarella and use both hands to form a ball. Repeat this process until you have 30 balls.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and arrange the balls into the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Brush the egg wash on the Christmas tree and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
- Whisk together melted butter, basil, parsley and Parmesan.
- When the tree comes out of the oven, brush it with the herb butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with extra Parmesan and parsley.
- Serve with marina at your next party!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapt Link: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a50528/pull-apart-christmas-tree-recipe/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com