- 3-4 Slices Prosciutto
- 2 Tablespoons Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Sliced Banana
- 2 Tablespoons Torn Mint Leaves
- 1 Watermelon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place the prosciutto on a greased baking pan.
- Bake the prosciutto until crispy, about 4-6 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, and then crumble.
- Cut a whole watermelon in half. Cut a section from the center, approximately 1 inch thick. This will be your "pizza".
- Lay flat and cut slices using a pizza cutter. Top with the crumbled prosciutto, goat cheese, blueberries, sliced bananas and torn mint leaves.
- Serve to your babes!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com