- 6 Large Apples
- Black Candy Melts
- Orange Candy Melts
- White Candy Melts
- White Lollipop Sticks
- Sprinkles (Optional)
- Place the different colored Candy Melts in separate bowls.
- Slice the apples into wedges or thin slices and pat dry.
- Insert a lollipop stick into the bottom of each apple slice.
- Pick which color you want to use as your base and place it in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- Don't melt too many colors at once because they will harden quickly.
- Coat the apples in the Candy Melts and set aside to harden.
- Repeat this with as many base colors as you want to use and allow to harden.
- Melt the Candy Melts that you want to decorate with and drizzle (or use a piping bag) over the candy apples.
- Top with sprinkles and eat with your babes!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com