- One Bar White Baking Chocolate
- 2.5 Cups Milk
- 3 Drops Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Whipped Cream
- Pink Sprinkles
- Chop the bar of white chocolate and place in a saucepan with milk over low heat. Don't allow the milk to boil.
- Stir occasionally until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is warm.
- Add the pink gel food coloring and stir. Pour the hot chocolate into your favorite mugs and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve to your crew!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com