- 2 Cups Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup + 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Pine Nuts
- 4 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- Salt & Pepper
- Pizza Dough
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Pear, Diced
- 3 oz. Pancetta, Diced
- Combine the basil leaves, pine nuts, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and garlic in a food processor and pulse. Add 1/2 cup olive oil a few pours at a time and pulse to combine. Add salt and pepper; scrape down the sides and pulse again.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough onto a floured surface. Brush with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour on the pesto, evenly distributing it with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan cheese. Top with pears and pancetta.
- Allow to bake for 10-12 more minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Serve to littles!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com