- 1.5 Cups Canned Artichoke Hearts, Halved and Patted Dry
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Basil
- 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Kalamata Olives
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Italian Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Grated Grana Padano Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Red Peppers
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Capers
- 1/2 Cup Arugula
- 8 Slices Torn Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 Pound Penne, Cooked Al Dente
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Evenly space the artichoke hearts on a sheet tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place inside the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until charred on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cut into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the red chili flakes, basil, onion, Kalamata olives, parsley, Grana Padano, olive oil, ricotta, red peppers, red wine vinegar, capers, arugula, prosciutto and cooked penne. Seasonwith salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place pasta salad in a large serving bowl and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Fabio Vivani
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com