- 1.5 Pounds Flank Steak
- 2 Pounds Red Potatoes
- 1 Pound Asparagus
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 4-5 Tablespoon Parmesan, Grated
- 3.5 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Pepper Corn
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to broil, high.
- Slice off ends of asparagus and rinse, pat dry Cut potatoes into quarters. If they’re bigger potatoes, cut into eighths.
- In a medium bowl, or on a sheet pan sprayed with oil, toss together potatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 minced garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon crushed pepper corn and parsley. Toss well to coat all potatoes evenly. Then add approximately two tablespoons of parmesan.
- Spread potatoes evenly on the sheet pant and broil for 5-7 minutes or until they start to lightly brown.
- While potatoes are cooking, spread 1 tablespoon olive oil on both sides of steak and salt as desired. Spread two garlic cloves, the rest of the crushed pepper or even whole peppercorns onto steak. Sprinkle two tablespoons of parmesan on the steak.
- When potatoes are ready, push the mall to the side and place steak next to them. Add asparagus and sprinkle them with a drizzle of olive oil (1/2 tablespoon), the rest of the parmesan, one garlic clove minced and sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pan back into oven and broil cooking steak for 4-6 minutes on each side and then check for desired doneness.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to cool for several minutes.
- Zelda's Toddler Task: Helping arrange the asparagus and potatoes on the pan
- *Outstanding Leftovers the next day.
Author: Lorie Yarro of Lemons and Zest
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com