- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Head Cauliflower
- 1 Head Broccoli
- 12-13 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Red Onion, Chopped
- ½ Cucumber, Thinly Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Crushed Cashews
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop the cauliflower and broccoli florets and place into a large bowl.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl, along with the chopped red onion.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt. Toss to combine.
- Spread the veggies in a single layer on the baking sheet; set aside.
- Mix the eggs together in a small bowl and place the crushed cashews in a separate small bowl.
- Season the cashews with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken into the eggs followed by the cashews; thoroughly coat both sides.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet with the veggies.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide the veggies among three bowls and place one chicken breast on top, followed by thin slices of cucumber and a sprinkle of cilantro.
- Serve to your family for dinner!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com