- Cream Cheese- 8oz, softened
- Butter- 1/2 cup, softened
- Eggs- 3
- White Cake Mix- 1 box
- Vegetable Oil- 1/3 cup
- Vanilla- 1 teaspoon
- Powdered Sugar- 1/4 cup
- Candy Eyeballs
- Green and Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the cake mix, butter, vanilla, and cream cheese.
- Separate the mix into two bowls.
- Add green food coloring to one bowl and pink food coloring to the other. (You can use any colors you want!)
- Mix together and place in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch thick sized balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the candy eyeballs when the cookies come out of the oven and serve to your crew, warm!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com