- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Container Trader Joe's Mirepoix
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Packages Trader Joe's Cubed Butternut Squash
- 2-3 Zucchinis, Cubed
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano
- Red Chile Flakes (To Taste)
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 14.5oz Can Diced Tomatoes with Juice
- 4 Cups Veggie Broth
- 1 Can Chickpeas, Drained & Rinsed
- Handful of Chopped Kale
- Sourdough Bread (For Dipping)
- Chop the veggies so that they are set to go!
- Heat a large pot over medium heat and olive oil and the mirepoix; season with salt and pepper and cook until translucent.
- Add the butternut squash, zucchini, garlic, oregano, chile flakes, and more salt and pepper. Allow to cook, stirring occasionally until vegetables are lightly browned.
- Add the white wine and stir, allowing the white wine to cook off until it's nearly evaporated.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, canned tomatoes, broth and chickpeas. Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer. Allow the mix to cook for 30 minutes (or longer) to develop flavor.
- During the last 15 minutes of cooking time, add in the chopped kale and stir.
- EAT & ENJOY with a side of sourdough for dipping!
Recipe Brought to You by Natalie Borton for Glitter and Bubbles.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com