- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- 1 Can Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Head Butter Lettuce
- 1/4 Red Onion, Chopped
- 1 Avocado, Cubed
- 1 Bag Tortilla Strips
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Taco Cheese
- 1 Jalapeno, Sliced (Optional)
- 1 Chili Pepper, Diced (Optional)
- Taco Sauce (Optional)
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Season the ground turkey with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add to the pan.
- Drain the water from the can of petite diced tomatoes and the black beans. Add the chopped red onion, diced tomatoes, and black beans to the turkey mixture in the sauté pan, turn the heat to low, and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- While the turkey, tomatoes, onions, and beans are cooking, add a piece of butter lettuce and two tortilla strips to each paper muffin cup. The lettuce should act as a liner.
- Once cooked, add a spoonful of the turkey mix to each muffin cup.
- Immediately top with cheese (it will slightly melt) and then add the avocado cubes.
- If using, add one slice of jalapeño to each cup and sprinkle with the chopped chili.
- Drizzle with taco sauce.
- Serve to your crew!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com