- 8 Jalapeños
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Cups White Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Package Crescent Rolls
- Salt & Pepper
- Candy Eyeballs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using gloves, cut the jalapeño peppers in half length-wise and remove the seeds. (If you don't use gloves be sure not to touch your face or you will feel like it's on fire.)
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, shredded cheese and green onions.
- Fill each jalapeño half with this mixture.
- Open the crescent rolls and pinch the perforation together.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the crescent rolls length-wise into thin strips.
- Wrap one strip around each jalapeño popper to create the mummy bandage wrap. Leave a space to place the eyes (but don't add them yet!).
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Add two eyes onto the jalapeño poppers.
- Serve to your little babes for Halloween!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com