- 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Jar Salsa
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tomato
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4-6 Tortilla Shells
- Place 2-3 chicken breads in the crockpot, followed by 1 jar of salsa and 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Place one peeled and pitted avocado in the blender with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 tablespoon minced garlic and pulse to combine.
- Use a round cookie cutter to cut out small tortilla shells. Spread the avocado mixture on each shell.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, use a fork to shred the chicken breast (this should happen very easily).
- Place the chicken, diced onions, chopped tomatoes and cheese on each shell.
- Fold into a taco and secure with a small clothespin.
- Serve to your family!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com