- ¼ Cup Nutella
- ¼ Cup Blueberries
- ¼ Cup Raspberries
- 6-7 Strawberries, Sliced Horizontally into Coins
- 1 Banana, Sliced into Coins
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Maple Syrup (Optional)
- Crack the egg into a large bowl and beat it with a whisk.
- Add in the buttermilk, olive oil, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and pour in a tablespoon of batter for each pancake (they will be small).
- Once the batter begins to bubble, flip the pancake. Allow it to cook for 3-5 more minutes and remove from the heat.
- Repeat this process until you have used all the batter.
- Use a ½ inch round cookie cutter to cut the pancakes into perfect circles.
- Top half the pancakes with Nutella.
- Slide a Nutella topped pancake bite onto a skewer, followed by a strawberry, another Nutella topped pancake, another strawberry, a plain pancake, a banana coin and then top with either a raspberry or blueberry.
- Repeat this process until you have the desired number of pancake skewers.
- Serve to your kids with or without syrup.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Molly Mesnick & Jenny Keller
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com