For the Crust:
- 3/4 Cup Graham Crackers, Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Rainbow Sprinkles
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
For the Cake:
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together the ingredients for the crust.
- Line a muffin tin with 8-10 muffin liners.
- Pour 1 heaping tablespoon into each liner and gently press down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until slightly golden. Remove from the heat and allow to partially cool.
- Mix together the cheesecake ingredients.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the mix on top of the crusts.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. The center should be slightly jiggly when you pull the cheesecakes out of the oven.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then place in the fridge uncovered for 3 hours or covered overnight.
- When ready, top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
- Serve to your babes!
Zelda’s Task: Stirring and sprinkling the sprinkles!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com