- Cilantro- 1/2 tablespoon
- Lime Juice- 2 tablespoons
- Avocado- 1, thinly sliced
- Mexican Cheese- 1/2 cup
- Butter- 2 tablespoons, melted
- Mayonnaise- 1/2 cup
- Flour Street Taco Shells- 1 pack
- Cayenne Pepper- 1 tablespoon
- Chili Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- 1/4 teaspoon
- To make the spicy aioli, mix together the mayo, lime juice, and spices; set aside.
- Brush one side of a tortilla with melted butter and brush the other side with the spicy aioli.
- On the side with the aioli, sprinkle cheese on one half, layer with avocado slices and then fold.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and place the quesadilla in the pan. Allow to cook for about 2-3 minutes and then flip.
- Allow the other side to cook for 2-3 minutes and remove from the heat; set aside.
- Repeat this process until you have the desired number of quesadillas.
- Serve to your family!
Spices and Seasonings
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com