- 1 Pound Ground Chicken
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 White Onion
- 2 Avocados
- 5-10 Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4-6 Small Tortilla Shells
- ½ Cup Salsa
- 1 Packet Taco Seasoning
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- Olive oil or melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Salt
- 1 Lime
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 3 oz. Tequila
- 2 oz. Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Grand Marnier
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ground chicken, salsa and taco seasoning in a large skillet on medium heat; season with salt and pepper. Add in two tablespoons of water and the chopped white onion; cook until translucent.
- Slice and mash the avocado and spread onto the center of the shell. Add the chicken and onion mixture, followed by cheddar cheese, black beans and sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Fold the burrito and place each side by side in a baking dish.
- Brush with olive oil or melted butter and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Top with more avocado, cheese, cherry tomatoes and sour cream.
- To make the margaritas place the salt and 1 tablespoon of sugar on a plate.
- Add a little lime juice and a little lime zest to the salt and sugar mixture, combine with a fork (it should be gooey).
- Place the rim of a glass in this mixture and then place the glass in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- To make the syrup, combine the remaining sugar and water in a bowl and microwave on high until the sugar dissolves (about one minute).
- Add ice, tequila, lime juice and syrup to a cocktail shake.
- Shake horizontally to combine; serve in a frozen glass!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com