- Shredded Coconut
- Yellow, Red & Green Gel Food Coloring
- Vanilla Frosting
- Nilla Wafers
- Keebler Grasshopper Cookies
- In separate two separate bowls mix the vanilla frosting together with the red and yellow gel food coloring, this will be your mustard and ketchup. Place each color in a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner of each, set aside.
- Place 1 cup of shredded coconut in a Ziploc bag with the green gel food coloring and toss the bag to coat. Add more food coloring as needed, until the shredded coconut is green. This will be your lettuce, set aside
- Squeeze one dot of frosting from the “ketchup” bag onto the underside of two cookies. Stack a Keebler Grasshopper Cookie on top of a Nilla Wafer and top with the “ketchup” and “mustard”. Garnish with the shredded coconut and sandwich with another wafer cookie.
- Repeat this process until you have your desired number of cookies. Serve to littles!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com