- 10 Ounce Bag Marshmallows
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 6 Cups Rice Krispies
- 1/4 Cup Lavender Candy Melts
- 1/4 Cup Pink Candy Melts
- Pour the butter and marshmallows into a large bowl and microwave for 3 minutes, stirring after two minutes.
- Pour the Rice Krispies into the marshmallow and butter mix, stir to combine.
- Flatten the mixture on a piece of parchment paper and allow to cool.
- While cooling place the candy melts in separate bowls and microwave for approximately one minute each. Stir to combine.
- Use a small spoon to pour the candy melts into each heart mold. Once filled, place in the fridge for 10 minutes. DO NOT leave the chocolate in longer than this, it will sweat and start to crack.
- Once the Rice Krispies are cool, use a crown shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes. Push the heart chocolates into the center of the crown, using your fingers to mold the Rice Krispies around it if necessary.
- Serve to your littles!
RECIPE BROUGHT TO YOU BY RICE KRISPIES & GLITTER AND BUBBLES
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com