- 32oz. Frozen Corn
- 3/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 5oz Crumbled Queso Fresco or Feta
- Fresh Cilantro, To Taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix half the cheese and everything except for the cilantro in a large bowl until combined.
- Spread evenly into a baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the sides of the dish are golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve at your next dinner party!
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Adapted: Easy Family Recipes
Adapt Link: https://easyfamilyrecipes.com/mexican-street-corn-casserole/
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com