- 1 Egg Lucky Charms’ Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- Green Gel Food Coloring
- Lucky Charms’ Marshmallows
- Skim Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Begin by cracking the egg into a large bowl and beating it with a whisk.
- Next, add in the egg, buttermilk, olive oil, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, in that order, and whisk until smooth.
- Add in the green gel food coloring to the pancake batter and to a glass of skim milk.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and turn the stove to medium heat. Once hot, pour ¼ cup of the pancake batter onto the pan.
- Once the batter starts to bubble, flip the pancake and allow to cook for 3-5 more minutes. Remove from heat.
- Repeat this process until the batter is gone and create a pancake stack. Top with whipped cream and Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- Serve with green milk.
RECIPE ADAPTED FROM MOLLY MESNICK BY GLITTER AND BUBBLES.
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com