- 4 Large Lobster Tails
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Pounds Heirloom Tomatoes
- 1 Pound Ripe Peaches
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil
- Kosher Salt & Ground Pepper
- 1 Pinch of Crushed Red Pepper
- Once you have your ingredients together, pan sear the lobster tails in light oil on medium heat. Cook one side for approximately 7 minutes and then flip. Cook the other side for approximately 3 minutes. Remember, you DO NOT want to overcook your lobster, it will get extremely chewy. You can tell the lobster is done when it turns white and looses its translucency.
- While the lobster is cooking, chop up the heirloom tomatoes and season with kosher salt to taste.
- Next, chop up the peaches. In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, peaches, a pinch of ground pepper and crushed red pepper, 2 tsp. red wine vinegar, 2 tbsp. fresh basil, and extra virgin olive oil to taste. Let this marinate for approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the lobster is finished, let it cool (approximately 3 to 4 minutes).
- Next, chop it into bite sized pieces and mix in with the tomato, peach, basil mixture.
- Complete the salad by adding in a handful of arugula and shallots to taste. Not a huge fan of lobster? Just take it out of the recipe and enjoy a simple summer salad. You can also add burrata or mozzarella cheese. Enjoy!
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com