- 1 Sweet Potato, Peeled and Sliced
- 6 Pieces Bacon, Cooked
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Green Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the sliced sweet potatoes with the olive oil, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip, and then bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, a sprinkle of green onion and crumbled bacon.
Author: Glitter and Bubbles
Glitter&Bubbles | www.glitterandbubbles.com